Hello everyone. Want to know about the B.Ed course in detail? B.Ed is indeed an important program for candidates who want to shape their future as a teacher. To get teaching jobs you need to enroll yourself in the B.Ed course. The WBUTTEPA B.Ed admission for 2021 will begin shortly. So this is high time you talked about this course in detail. In this article, we will focus on the WBUTTEPA B.Ed Admission 2021 details.
WBUTTEPA refers to the West Bengal University of Teacher’s Training, Education Planning, and Administration. It is a university that offers courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, MPhil, Ph.D. in education. This university has 200 colleges under it. The courses are approved by NCTE. In this article, we will focus on the B.Ed course only.
WBUTTEPA B.Ed COURSE ADMISSION 2021
A QUICK LOOK AT THE B.ED COURSE:
|Course Name||Bachelor of Education|
|Admission based on||On the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.ED COURSE ADMISSION 2021 UNDER WBUTTEPA
To take admission to the B.Ed program one needs to meet these requirements.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree/ masters degree with
50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates with B.E or B. Tech qualification has to possess at least 55% marks.
- The candidates should have passed graduation with one of the school subjects.
- Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks should be available for reserved categories.
- 20% of the seats are reserved for self-financed college. 50% of the seats will be reserved for WBUTTEPA.
- The admission will take place on the basis of merit in the last qualifying exam.
THE WEIGHTAGE FOR DIFFERENT DEGREES
|Class 10th |
5 will be added directly
WBUTTEPA B.ED APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
If you want to study B.Ed in any college under WBUTTEPA, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
• You have to visit the official website of WBUTTEPA. Find the application form and fill in the necessary details.
• The website may require you to upload necessary documents.
• You need to pay the application fee online.
• After the successful completion of your application, take a printout of your application form.
• Keep the necessary documents ready for face-to-face verification.
The candidates need to keep the below-mentioned documents ready for admission.
• Release certificate from the former institution
• Marksheets, certificates of the last qualifying exam
• Deputed candidates need to produce migration certification
• Passport size photographs
• Deputation duly filled in
For B.Ed admission related any query please contact: 9831445550 / 9804043437 OR submit the enquiry form below:
WBUTTEPA offers degrees in Education at affordable expenses. The B.Ed course fees start from 20K approximately(1st Year). The others course fees are also affordable.
THE SCOPE OF B.ED:
The B.Ed course is entirely for those who want to pursue the career of a teacher. In government and private schools, a B.Ed qualification is mandatory for teachers. B.Ed makes one understand the students’ needs and capabilities as learners.
WHY SHOULD YOU DO B.ED?
The candidates also learn various teaching techniques to educate different types of students. B.ED in special education helps candidates understand the special needs of the special kids. They require a specialized approach and extra care. Again, the B.ed program teaches candidates in real-life classrooms. So here the candidates get an idea of what a real-life classroom is. This prepares them to teach the students coming from different backgrounds. So, B.Ed is a mandatory course for would-be teachers.
However, in this article, we talked about the B.Ed course 2021 at WBUTTEPA. Almost all the necessary points are discussed here. If you have any other queries, you can get in touch with us. We can assist you with B.ed admission to the best colleges in West Bengal.
- Can I do B.Ed after HS?
• No. B. Ed admission is applicable for students who have done graduation.
2. Can I do B.Ed after B.E/B.Tech?
3. Is M.Ed offered by WBUTTEPA?
• Yes. After doing B.Ed you can take admission to the M.ED course in WBUTTEPA.
4. What is the minimum score required for B.Ed admission 2021?
• A minimum of 50% in the last qualifying exam is required for B.ED admission 2021.
5. Can I sit for TET for B.Ed?
- Yes. You can appear for TET after you complete B.Ed.