Admission is going on for GNM and B.Sc Nursing for the session 2019:
Nursing admission | Nursing admission with low course fees
Our Nursing colleges are recognised by :
- INC – (Indian Nursing Council)
- KSNC – (Karnataka State Nursing Council)
Nursing course :
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 (any stream) with 40% marks, Age limit – 28 years.
- Duration: 4 Years
- Eligibility: 10+2 (Science stream) with 45% marks in PCB, English is a compulsory subject in 10+2, Age limit – 35 years.
If you need more information or help please contact our admission help desk number: +91-9831445550
About AIHS Nursing course:
Nursing is a demanding course in India for secure career. Now with more & more private hospitals & nursing homes coming up, demand of nurses has increased manifold, tremendous job facility with lucrative salary is about to Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.
- Proper career counselling.
- Transparent admission procedure.
- Payment will be taken in the name of college directly (through NEFT/DD/Account transfer).
- Installment facility available.
- 24×7 assistant.
- 100% placement support
- Colour passport size photograph.
- Permanent contact number.
- 10th admit card, mark sheet.
- 12th marksheet.
GNM: Rs 2.25 Lacs (including course fee + hostel + food + uniform).
B.Sc Nursing: Rs 4.25 Lacs (including course fee + hostel + food + uniform).
If you need more information or help, our admission help desk is ready to help you :
For admission help you can contact our admission help desk number for any help or information :
If you are interested in GNM or B.Sc nursing course admission please submit this online admission enquiry form we will provide all related information as soon as possible for free of cost.