Courses in Hospitality / Tourism sectors with low course fees
The hospitality and tourism industry includes many sub-sectors that are open to hospitality management graduates. The following list shows the closely related hospitality and tourism industry sectors.
- Accommodation: hotels, resorts, vacation rentals, camping, etc.
- Food & beverage: restaurants, night clubs, franchises, catering, food trucks
- Travel: airlines, cruise ships, private jets and charters
- Tourism: excursions, tour packages, destination management
- Events: festivals, concerts, conferences, fashion shows, etc.
- Sports & recreation: international competitions, private clubs, rentals, retail
Career prospects in Hospitality / Tourism industry :
Consider the diversity of a career in the hotel industry and hospitality industry careers in closely related sectors:
- Hotel operations: front office, rooms division, food & beverage, events
- Hospitality management: HR, finance, marketing, real estate, public relations
- Entertainment: venue management, event planning, sales, retail, VIP services
- Luxury: lifestyle services, private charters, VIP events & services
- Food & Beverage: fine dining, catering, culinary arts, sommeliers
- Health & wellness: spas, fitness, private clinics, retirement living, hospitals
- Online & technology: OTA’s, start-ups, sharing economy
- Other roles: hotel openings, hospitality consultancy, project management, R&D
If you need more information or help please contact our admission help desk number: +91-9831445550
Also after completing a diploma or a bachelor’s course in hospitality management, graduates can get a job in the following sectors:
- Airline and railway travel
- Conferences and conventions centers
- Travel agencies
- Tourist offices and ministries of tourism
- Tour operators
- Spas and wellness centers
- Cruise companies
- Event management
- Catering companies
- Bars and private clubs
- Concert and theatre venues
- Museums and other cultural venues
- Theme parks
- Fitness clubs and sports organizations (such as gyms, golf clubs, and tennis facilities)
- Real estate management companies
- Hotel development and construction
- Manufacturers and suppliers of hospitality equipment
- Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) ,
Eligibility : 10+2 or equivalent
- Master of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) , Eligibility : B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration; OR Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) stream + any Degree qualification; OR (3). Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT stream with 2 years work experience in supervisory category in any established and approved star hotel or other hospitality/service organization/faculty with minimum 2 years of teaching experience from NCHMCT affiliated institute/AICTE approved Institutes of Hotel Management.
- 1 year diploma course in hospitality and tourism management , Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
- 3 year advanced diploma course in hospitality and tourism management ,
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent
- Masters of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- 2 year diploma course in hospitality and tourism management.
- one year course in Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
- 2 year course in Diploma in Global Aviation and Hospitality Management.
Eligibility : 10+2 / Undergraduates / Graduates with a pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Age : 17 to 24 years.
If you need more information or help, our admission help desk is ready to help you :
For admission help you can contact our admission help desk number for any help or information :
If you are interested in Hospitality & Tourism management Degree or Diploma courses admission, please submit this online admission enquiry form we will provide all related information as soon as possible for free of cost.